As the whole country is under lockdown, everyone wants to cook food of their choice and for that they need an easy recipe. So today I have brought a very easy recipe of cupcakes to satisfy your sweet tooth. You can make it out of the ingredients easily available at your home. It’s easy as well as healthy because I am going to use whole wheat flour (Atta) not Maida and we will bake it in a pot or pressure cooker because it’s available at everyone’s home. So friends let’s start with the recipe
Whole wheat flour -3/4 cup
Powdered sugar -3/4 cup (I have used brown sugar)
Canola oil/sunflower oil/melted butter -1/4 cup
Milk boiled and cooled- 1/4 cup
One ripe banana -Mashed to a fine paste
Cocoa powder – 2 tablespoons
Baking powder -1 teaspoon
Baking soda -half of 1/4 teaspoon
A pinch of salt
- First prepare a pot or pressure cooker as oven and keep it for preheating for 10 minutes on low medium flame.
- Now in bowl take mashed banana, milk, oil and powdered sugar, whisk well and keep aside.
- Grease small steel cups or bowls with oil and keep aside.
- Now when pot is preheated for 10 minutes take a strainer and put whole wheat flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt and sieve together into the wet items.
- And mix well with light hands by cut and fold method, don’t whisk or blend.
- Now fill the greased cups to half and put the cups in the pre heated pot and cover it and bake for 20-25 minutes on low flame or till the toothpick comes out clean.
- After 5 minutes tap the cup slightly from all sides to take out the cakes and your whole wheat chocolate banana cup cakes are ready to enjoy.
- Serve hot or store for few days.
Click here to read more interesting articles on food